Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 501523
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Central Coast Region, NSW - Newcastle & Hunter Region, NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Contact Centre & Customer Service
nib has a mission and vision of people enjoying better health. Through our success, we aspire to more prosperous and sustainable communities, not only the creation of enterprise value.
We believe that extraordinary people do extraordinary things. Extraordinary comes in different perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for people who want to be a part of a team that has the appetite and ambitions to be different. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to be their best selves, every day.
As a Customer Service Consultant, your new role will see you act as the first point of contact for our travellers who are contacting us via phone or e-channel.
- Manage end to end resolution of customer enquiries via phone and digital correspondence.
- Educate and inform customers on nib Travel products and services
- Manage sensitive conversations relating to health and medical related issues or customer complaints
- Drive key performance indicators in relation to quality, service and accuracy of our customer contact.
- Operate on a rotating roster between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and on occasion 9am -5pm Saturday.
Reporting into our Customer Service Centre Team Leader, this role joins our small, fun and friendly contact centre. Our passionate Team Leaders are committed to a culture of continuous learning and ongoing coaching, and our comprehensive training will see you set up for success!
Your skills and experience
- Previous experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers from around the world.
- Motivated to achieve targets, KPI’s and deliver extraordinary service.
- Health insurance industry or call centre experience is highly regarded!
- Available to work 38 hours per week across our roster 8 am – 8 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm Saturday.
- Available to attend our assessment centre on Tuesday 29th June 2021
- Be able to Travel to Newcastle for a first-day orientation
- Home set up, this role will be working from home with visits to our Sydney CBD office
nib Group is a highly collaborative, purpose led and values driven organisation. To support you at work (and play), we offer some fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Employee health insurance discounts
- Employee share plans
- Volunteer leave
- Paid parental leave
- Gym discounts and fitness incentives
- Short-term incentive programs
- Educational assistance
- Flexible working arrangements, including work from home
At nib Group, we welcome original thinkers and encourage innovation, diversity and collaboration to drive our purpose of your better health for our members and travellers.
We embrace a flexible working environment and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds aiming to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation and education are valued to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend