nib Travel is Australia's third largest travel insurer and global distributor of travel insurance, providing financial protection and assurance to travellers wherever they are in the world.
nib Travel is an important division of nib Group. Group is a trusted international health partner, enabling members greater accessibility to affordable health services and information. We provide health and medical insurance to over 1.5 million Aussie and Kiwi residents and provide health insurance to more than 160,000 international students and workers visiting Australia.
As the lead liaison in the relationship between nibTravel and Qantas, our Account Manager will be dedicated to managing and growing our partnership in line with our ambitious business strategy. You will:
- Be the day to day contact between Qantas and nib Travel to help achieve significant growth for the Qantas Travel insurance portfolio
- Support the delivery of the annual business plan and budgets for the portfolio
- Actively lead the planning of new product ideas, marketing activities and strategic initiatives to meet customer needs
- Assist Qantas and nib travel technology teams with technology roll outs, best possible ensuring partner and customer experience
- Develop networks and relationships within Qantas network to ensure nib travel products are delivered seamlessly to market
- Contribute in the planning and implementation of new product ideas, marketing activities and strategic initiatives as informed by customer needs.
Your skills and experience
Your proven account management experience and strong business acumen, along with strong communication and negotiation skills, will set you up for success in this everchanging, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong initiative, team focused and highly organised
- Sound digital marketing knowledge and demonstrated experience in customer targeted marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytics and reporting capabilities
Candidates with project management skills or who have a marketing background will be beneficial.
Candidates who have airline, travel or insurance industry experience will be highly regarded.
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of our progressive organisation! This role joins our growing International and New Business division, supporting our nibTravel business, and reporting to our National Distribution Manager Travel. Our fresh CBD office is located in the Governor Macquarie tower in Circular Quay, close to convenient public transport options. In building our relationship with Qantas, some travel to the Qantas location in Mascot will be required.
Not only a rewarding career with an industry leader, joining nib Group includes;
- nib private health and travel insurance discount
- access to exclusive employee wellness programs
- discounts and special offers with our corporate partners and affiliates.
Your next move?
Click APPLY to submit your interest. www.nib.com.au www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au