Digital Video Producer
Job no: 499379
Work type: Full-time (Permanent)
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Digital, Editorial/Content
World Nomads is an international travel insurance company and lifestyle brand for independent travellers. Since 2002, our passionate team of global citizens, customer advocates and creative storytellers has been protecting, connecting and inspiring our travel community. We’re obsessed with travel and insatiably curious about the world.
Based in our Sydney Head Office in the CBD, the Digital Video Producer is responsible for the delivery of high-performing online video content that challenges travellers to harness their curiosity, to be brave enough to find their own journey, and to gain a richer understanding of themselves, others, and the world.
The Digital Video Producer will;
- Work with external producers, directors and crew to project manage the planning, production, delivery and publishing of world-class travel and lifestyle video content for WorldNomads.com.
- Maintain a high standard of quality control, keeping productions on brand, on schedule, and on budget, and ensure they meet our travel insurance compliance guidelines.
- Work with internal stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and publicity to ensure a high-performing premium video product that delivers on business engagement and conversion goals on World Nomads-owned platforms spanning web, email, mobile, social, plus paid and earned media.
- Deploy a continuous improvement lens through a high level of reporting and analysis to improve video engagement, lead generation and SEO performance, as well as artistic and technical format elements.
- Work with the Head of Content and Licensing to implement video distribution off platform, with broadcasters, publishers, partners, platforms and AI-driven VOD platforms, involving audio and visual rights clearances, crew contracts, meta data, captioning and video thumbnail creation.
Love travel - every single bit of it - and feel passionately about how it can change people's lives for the better. You believe in traveling like this.
You are experienced in end-to-end project management of online video and have worked with premium branded and original video content in an agency or online environment, ideally within the travel insurance, financial services or other highly regulated industries.
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to develop an annual video strategy focused on video engagement and lead generation, leverage data insights to optimise video formats, and run and manage a cross-platform editorial calendar.
In this office-based role, you will effortlessly work collaboratively with both internal stakeholders & external producers, directors, film crew and freelancers, to project manage video production for diverse video formats, with a focus on seeking out diverse perspectives.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re looking for a role that’s fun, challenging and definitely not boring, then come join us - we can’t wait to hear your story.
Send us your resume and a covering letter telling us a little more about you, your experience and your ideas for growing our video content reach.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend