Emergency Assistance Case Manager
Job no: 499293
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: NSW - Sydney CBD
Categories: Contact Centre & Customer Service
At nib Travel we believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. We are a subsidiary of nib, one of Australia's fastest growing health insurers, and a leading online travel insurance business.
We’re committed to helping our customers get the most out of their travel experiences and enabling people to travel and explore the world with confidence. Joining our Traveller Services team, we are currently seeking an energetic and engaged Emergency Assistance Case Manager for a 12 month fixed-term opportunity at our Sydney CBD office.
Our Emergency Assistance Case Managers go above and beyond to support our travellers who need assistance whilst they are travelling. From helping with lost passports, coordinating emergency evacuations or following up on a traveller’s recovery, our fast thinking Emergency Assistance Case Managers connect our travellers to the support they need wherever they are in the world. No day is the same, our EA Case Managers operate on 3 x 12.5 hour shifts that rotates through a 24/7 roster.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for our travelling customers at times of distress and maintain effective customers relations.
- Organise logistical arrangements efficiently and in a way that meets the needs of our customers and manage case follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with global providers to obtain medical reports and negotiate medical expenses and cost containment.
- Liaise closely with and oversee cases that require support from our inhouse Medical Team
- Communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth coordination of cases across shifts and team members
- Effectively manage an allocated case load and ensure operational efficiency
- Promote a customer centric culture within the team and set high standards of service.
- Passionate about helping others in high stress situations
- Extensive experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience in handling highly emotive situations in a calm and professional manner
- Outstanding organisational skills, high attention to detail and ability to prioritise under pressure
- Computer literate and savvy with systems.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided. Previous work experience in a call centre environment or the travel industry will be highly regarded.
Why you should pack your bags and come work with us!
Not only extensive training, and a rewarding career, nib Travel also offer excellent employee benefits such as
- Discounted health insurance with nib
- Discounts with travel partners
- Health and Wellness programs
- Career opportunities
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to get in on the action, apply to join us today!
nib is an EEO employer and promotes diversity in the work place.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend